From:
Katie Wadell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 10:21:38 -0700
April,

You might want to browse the back issues of The Public Historian (a journal
of the National Council for Public History).  They frequently have articles
about outdoor historic sites- I remember an article about the unique
problems associated with declaring the Fresh Kills landfill a historic site,
and another about historic interpretation in national parks.  Come to think
of it, national and state parks are good examples of outdoor museums.

Hope this helps...Katie