From:
Kerridwen Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 08:20:05 -0400
Just a reminder for people attending the Museum Computer Network
Conference this year in Ottawa (Oct. 30 - Nov. 2) or people who want to
send items to this year's Silent Auction, which will be held Nov. 1 and
benefits MCN, to let me know you will be donating to the auction this
week, so I can acknowledge you/your museum in the final conference program.

Also, we are looking for sponsors for the following:

- sponsoring coffee breaks, conference luncheon, desert
- sponsoring conference kits
- sponsoring production of conference program
- sponsoring Internet connectivity or audiovisual costs

There is also still some space left in the exhibit hall!

If your museum or company is interested, please contact me for further
details.

Remember to book your hotel room at the Westin Hotel by October
5th to ensure MCN gets credit for your reservation!

Remember too that the most up-to-date conference information is available
on the web at http://www.chin.gc.ca under "what's new".

Kerridwen Harvey
MCN Conference Planning
tel: 1-819-994-1200 (ext. 267)