From:
Henry Grunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 08:47:07 EDT
I love convergence. Harry Needham has made my case better than
I, and Sage has provided its url. Just let me note that a
visit to www.sagepub.com, going then to "News," tells us about
a new dedicated software package (no doubt less $$ than SPSS,
or SysStat) AND several of their publications about _survey_
methodology. I want to make the point again - especially for
all the grad students contemplating such a deceptively
easy-looking research tool - that (I'm sorry to bring the bad
news), like just about everything else in creation, there are
rules. Better know & follow them.
"Green thoughts from a gray beard."