Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:11:01 GMT
I can only offer this: do not apply to grad school until you know what you
want to do. The one thing I have found that nearly all grad schools know/want
is someone who knows why they want to be there. If you can get some
experience in the field - interning, etc., that may give you a better idea of
what's out there, and what people are looking for than researching different
programs. Anyway, it's more fun.

Good luck,
Nancy Ralph
NY Food Museum