From:
"C.A. Sneddon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 14:53:58 +0000
We also had a wonderful exhibit on Native Americans at the Utah State Historical Society (when they had a musuem long sad story). We did have issues with pest but it was worth it the visitors had a great time with the mano and metate which were historic to the area. The clean up was the key all docents who ended their tours at that exhibit were expected to clean up and we had the tools assigned to that area to make it easier for them plus we let the custodian know the issues around that exhibit and he/she were a bigt help in keeping the exhibit area clean.
With a bit of planning it goes well and the issues are few

Think  "green" before printing this page.

C.A.Sneddon, Ph.D.
U of U