From:
Laurent Lux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:40:32 -0500
I am a fifht-year student in anthropology at the Laval University of Quebec
City and I am concerned about the relationship between museums and Native
peoples in North America.

I am especially attracted by anthropology and architecture, either of which
would be a precious complement to understand material culture, space
behavior and human perception of material environment. As my enclosed
resume mentions, I have a rare combination of anthropological field and
architectural competence. And even rarer, my anhropological experience has
not been to the detriment of my architectural competence.

In fact, with my sense of personal initiative, they had served me well, and
by developping a polyvalent knowledge on anthropology, museum,
architecture, Natives people and computer hardwares and softwares. I would
like to take advantage of the position to acquire and develop my museum
knowledge and, at the same time, help your institution with my
comprehension on the repatriation question in North America and my others
anthropological abilities.

Furthermore, the speed with which museums adopts and applies new
relationship with Native People leads me to understand critics, requests or
any information about this context. If my english abilities could be
perfectible, I have developed a good communication skills and enjoy working
with people at all level with my auxiliary teaching position. I have a keen
sense of organisation which make it possible for me to manage complex
workloads.

I am confident my qualification will be interest to you and I am anxious to
examine my potential contribution to your museum.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Sincerely yours

For further information a resume on paper or floppy disk (web pages) could
be available on demand to:

Laurent Lux

Or

1359 4th avenue