Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 13:15:57 EST
                           **USUAL DISCLAIMERS**
I really would leave this alone if I had any brains . . . but
when, if ever . . .? Citizen Faden's comment merely goes to
reinforce my long-standing argument, that "Women's Studies" and
other similar programs are aimed in the wrong direction if
allowed to become merely strident enclaves, devoted mainly to
preaching to the devout. It's the men who should be there,
getting another point of view: "How can you know if my moccasins
pinch unless you have walked in them yourself?"

According to Leigh Faden: