From:
Marshall Duell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:58:24 -0700
Liz,

The L.A. Times ran an article about efforts by the Los Angeles County
Museum of Art to attract younger members via a "tiki" party.  You can
access the article at www.latimes.com, then search for an article
entitled "Museum parties con tiki".  I think you have to register
on-line to access the article, but there isn't any charge associated
with doing so.  Good luck!

Marshall Duell
Curator, Old Courthouse Museum
211 W. Santa Ana Blvd.