Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:33:30 EST
ASTC's address is

1025 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 500
Washington. DC 20005-3516
web: www.astc.org

phone: 202/783-7200
fax: 202/783-7207

Please also feel free to respond to my e-mail address, [log in to unmask] My
name is Steve Eichner, and I am ASTC's research analyst.

Sincerely,

Steve

Subject: ASTC
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    10/16/97 2:06 PM

I am looking for an address, telephone number or email address for the
Association of Science and Technology Centers.  Please respond with any
contact information off list to:

Cindy Schartman
Howard-Revis Design