From:
Stephen Brand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:14:23 EDT
Full Time Short or Long Term Exhibit Position

The Spirit of Ford, a recently opened science, technology and corporate
visitors center for the Ford Motor Company is looking to contract with an
exhibit professional to help keep our exhibits and theaters up and running
and supporting the installation of new exhibits.  Although we are looking for
someone with technical knowledge who can talk the talk and do some trouble
shooting and analysis, we are really looking for someone to manage and
coordinate external vendors and resources.  Our goal is to have an internal
point person to manage the resources so our exhbits and theaters are up and
running as close to 100% as possible.  We are highly guest focused and need
to respond to their desire for the best possible experience.

This is a full time short or long term position. Starts as soon as possible.
This individual should have experience fixing and maintaining interactives or
at least enough technical knowledge to manage the process.  They also must be
very responsive, quick on their feet, able to juggle many projects at once, a
background in managing others, a desire of turning problems into
opportunities and a pleasure to deal with.

The exhibits and theaters include 4,000 square feet of interactives, an
object theater, a motion simulator, video projection theater and magna
automotive testing rig (can be trained on this).

If you are interested, please contact Stephen Brand 330-864-1518 or email me
your resume to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

Feel free to pass this on to others who might be interested.

Thanks

Stephen Brand
Spirit of Ford

Museum-L" (without the quotes).