From:
John Kovach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:50:36 -0500
Greetings all!
   As a former museum executive director, I have often felt that it was
difficult for some small/medium sized museums who are limited by staff,
resources, etc., to get help as to the direction that their facility should
take. Even with the various grants for such services, sometimes the
lack of staff time makes it difficult to follow-up on many of the
applications.
   My 16 years in the history field as a curator, education director at a
county museum; executive director of a railroad museum and children's museum
and currently as an archivist, I think qualifies me for such a role.
   For a stipend (negotiable by facility)and transportation to your
small/meduim sized facility, I would be more than happy to sit down with a
director, board or anyone else who has a stake in your museum to help you
move toward your goals.
   Please drop me an email if this might be of interest to your
organization.