From:
Chris Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:12:14 -0500
In a small organization that is the way it works if the board officers do not include a secretary. At our county historical society the executive director serves as the secretary of the organization so in that case I take the minutes. It does have at least one advantage, it makes
it easier to prepare the next board packet when you took the minutes from the previous meeting.
Chris Taylor
Atchison County Historical Society