From:
Elise Gunther Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:43:26 -0400
Hi, I'm also entering the job market from college (Graduating from
Haverford College in Philadelphia in May) and thought I'd go ahead and
share the list of online museum job resources I've amassed. Some have been
mentioned before, but I don't think anyone has put them all together
before. Many of the pages have links to other resources, so I've primarily
concentrated on real lists of available jobs. I'm (ideally) looking for
archivist jobs in PA or TN, if anyone would like to share some information
in return!

Elise Pugh
Haverford College

http://www.artswire.org/current/jobs.html