From:
Leonard Will <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 1994 19:55:11 GMT
In message  <[log in to unmask]> MUSEUM-L%UNMVMA.BITNET@arizvm1
.ccit.arizona.edu writes:
> To Museum-L readers,
>
> Is there anyone on this list who knows the whereabouts of Mr. Kenneth Hudson,
> author of the book "Museums of Influence"?  He is sought urgently by staff
> of a museum in Tanzania, for the purpose of a reccomendation letter.

According to Museums Journal, vol. 94, no.1, January 1994, p.48, Kenneth
Hudson's address is

Kenneth Hudson
PO Box 913
Bristol  BS99 5ST
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 272 238897
Fax: +44 272 732437

I hope this helps

(I am sending this to the list rather than just personally to the enquirer,
so that other people who see the request will know that it has been dealt
with and not have to bother hunting. Is this a reasonable thing to do, or do
people think that such replies clutter their mailboxes unnecessarily?)

--
Leonard Will
Information Management Consultant           Tel: +44 81 366 7386