From:
"N.S. Art Gallary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:19:15 -0400
The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia again... First, many thanks to those who wrote
visitors.
Your answers were very helpful.
Now a new question. WE are currently in a building expansion program and
updating many of our systems as part of the project. Our
Art Sales and Rental Gallery is looking for a computer program that can handle
their point of sales,inventory, consignment, accounting.
Any suggestions.
Thanks
Virginia Stephen