From:
Miss Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 21:16:12 -0500
Hi, Delecia...you may wish to contact Lori Garst, Registrar at the
Biltmore House in Asheville, NC.  They tried barcoding objects several
years ago.  While it seems to make great sense (particularly in a
property THAT size), I seem to recall that they have had some problems
with it and I'm not sure they are continuing the process.

Good luck -- I hope youll post a digest of your responses.  It is an
interesting concept -- if we could just get the kinks worked out!

VivianLea Stevens