From:
Elyse Gonzales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:31:49 -0500
Hi Lisa,

I would recommend you direct them to the Winterthur Museum in Delaware which has an outstanding collection of decorative arts and is associated with the university of delaware, which also has an amazing doctoral program in decorative arts.

Elyse Gonzales

elyse gonzales, 534 pine #1r, philadelphia, pa 19106