From:
Conchi Sanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:29:56 -0700
Hi
Michael Brewster was a professor of mine and he was one of the forefathers of sound I station and sound art in Southern California.
I know he has shown in various museums, I would venture to guess that if you call the museums that have installed his work, they will be willing to work with you.
Also the Getty Museum has installed many pieces that deal with sound, and smell and cater to different languages using iPods and learning and hearing disabilities. You can call them for information.

Hope that helps

Conchi

Sent from my iPhone