Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:27:39 -0500
My name is Tchira Seligman, and I am the Public Relations Associate at The
Jewish Museum San Francisco.  I found out about your list from my colleague,
Janelle Carley, the Museum's fantastic Education Coordinator.  I'd like to be
added to your e-mail list, especially regarding matters related to public
relations, so that we can keep up with the Jones', so to speak!

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask], my phone number is (415) 543-2090 x210
and my fax number is (415) 543-4180.  Many thanks, and I look forward to
hearing from you soon!

P.S. FYI, the Museum has two fantastic exhibits on right now, Russia in Black
and White:  The Photojournalism of Yevgeny Khaldei (through July 17th) and A
Family Album:  Photographs from the Russian Jewish Emigre Community (through
June 29th).

Russia in Black and White features over 100 photographs -- from the 1930s to
the 1970s -- taken by Yevgeny Khaldei, a Russian Jewish photojournalist who
is considered Russia's greatest combat photographer.  In addition to his
renowned WWII photographs, he also documented 1930s pre-war Soviet workers
and post-war politicians, artists and musicians.  The exhibit was created by
the Museum's curator, Joan Perlman.

A Family Album features personal photographs -- from the early 1900s to the
present -- from the collections of local Russian Jewish emigre families.
 These poignant images are accompanied by fascinating and often tragic
stories from the families who contributed the photographs.