From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 22:24:39 +0000
Buckinghamshire County Museum has won the (UK) Museum of the Year Award.
And that's before we open the Roald Dahl Children's Gallery later this
month.

Come and see us - Church Street, Aylesbury - a short walk from the
railway station.  We're open 10-5, Monday-Saturday, and 2-5 Sunday. We
sometimes charge for admission to the art gallery, but everything's free
at the moment.  Please phone 01296 331441 or email me for more details.
--
Pat Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum

16 Gibsons Green
Heelands
Milton Keynes
England