From:
Blake Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 1994 13:30:04 EDT
I'd like to say thank you to the members of the list for the responses
concerning my Internet museum article for OMNI. It _should_ appear in the
January issue. This will be a general introduction, not an in-depth treatment.
 Nevertheless, I hope it generate interest.

As for your replies, I was impressed at their number, quality, thoughtfulness
and courtesy. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately, I could
only quote a few, because they all were great.

I've enjoyed reading the discussions, and maybe will be able to contribute.
Meanwhile, I'm constantly looking for ideas for the Museum column in OMNI
(and for other freelance writing opportunities), so fill me in if you have
any ideas you'd like to share.

Thanks again,
Blake