From:
Ryo Yasui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 18:57:18 -0400
Dear Sonya,

Hello from a misty but-not-so-bad GOOD MORING in Tokyo !

There is a lot of stuff in the issues of the ASTC Dimensions published by
the Association of Science Technology Centres (Washington DC) to cover your
research. They appear in the Grants & Awards pages in each issue.

For instance, The Lucent Technologies Foundation recently awarded $1
million in grants to support educational programs at science centers,
technology museums and zoos around the world: ie: COSI Columbus, The
Discovery Museums in Acton, Kirkpatrick Science, Air and Space Museum,
Liberty Science Center, Newark Museum, Omaha Children7s Museum, The Science
Place in Dallas, SciTrek in Atlanta, etc.

Best wishes !

Ryo Yasui
Lecturer in Museum Studies
Obirin University
POB 13, Turukawa
Machida-shi 195, Japan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E-post: [log in to unmask]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonya Allen wrote:

Good Afternoon.

I am a graduate student doing a research project on corporate sponsorship
for museums (preferably small to mid-sized).  One aspect of this project is
to report on the current state of corporate sponsorship in museums.  Could
anyone refer me to some good articles?  I have already researched the topic
from the business perspective, but I'm not having as much success finding
literature from the perspective of the museum.  I would appreciate any
information you would be willing to share.

Thanks,

Sonya Allan