From:
Laura West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:17:31 -0600
The key to reducing that scowl might be to be very selective. Hook the viwer
as any good advertising agency would do with a 15 second spot on Superbowl
Sunday. What can the internet viewer see without seeing it all that will
make him/her want to come to your museum so much that he/she cannot RESIST
getting in their car...?

Laura West
Project Manager

M&S Engineering, Ltd.