From:
Theresa Devine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:05:13 -0500
Hi Dana:

you need a program to input data from WP into Paradigm97. I have written
code which updates automatically from one database to another for the
web. It is one page of code which translates the information. I don't
know about "programs" though. I will ask my boss see if he knows
something I don't (this is highly likely - since he has been in the
business for 20 years.)

As far as registration online - (I do this daily) - there is no
"program" that will do this. You need a knowledgeable person, who knows
HTML, ASP and Access.  Please do not buy FrontPage or dreamweaver or any
other WYSIWYG program thinking it will be able to do what you ask.  You
are wasting your money. As far as finding a person out there that will
do this for you? Check your local colleges - there are students begging
for experience. It would be a good addition to a resume.  Pay them a
couple of hundred dollars or make it into an "internship."  If you hire
someone like me you will be charged in the 10,000 to 20,000 dollar
range. (But then it will be done correctly.  :))