From:
Heather McClenahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:56:03 -0700
We are open Monday mornings when our neighbor down the street, the
Bradbury Science Museum, is closed. Monday is generally our busiest
day of the week.

Heather McClenahan
Los Alamos Historical Society
http://www.losalamoshistory.org
PO Box 43
1050 Bathtub Row (Note: same location, new address)
Los Alamos, NM 87544
505-662-6272 (office)
505-470-2912 (cell)