Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 00:47:24 -0600
Fiona,

I have looked for articles on museum shops and found them by browsing
through issues of  MUSEUM ABSTRACTS, an abstracting service published by the
Scottish Museums Association.  Each issue has a Marketing section which is
where I found articles on this topic.

Geraldine Rodwell
Reference Librarian
Powerhouse Museum, Sydney, Australia