From:
Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:02:57 -0700
Dear Lonn,

When I was at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum (1/99-3/01), they were working on a foodways programs for the oystering boats of the Bay.  The oral histories had been completed, and we had just started on thoughts about programming and equipping the restored boats.  I'm not sure how far along they've come since then, but you might try contacting Melissa McLoud, Director of the Center for Chesapeake Studies, at the museum.  The museum's main phone number is 410-745-2916.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Keni Sturgeon
Jensen Arctic Museum