From:
Zdenka Pospisilova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:11:13 -0800
Hello,

As I head of the Moravian Museum Documentation Centre I was asked to
write internal guidelines for cataloguing. Being convinced that image of
the object should be a part of the catalogue I am forcing the curators
to photograph the objects. Two of our departments are objecting this -
botany and entomology - they say they are unable to shoot all the
objects that are coming to their collections, because its too expensive
and impossible. The botany department aquires about 10.000 items per
year. Could anybody help me with his, hers experience in that field.

Thanks a lot.

Krasimir Damjanov

UNESCO International Summer School of Museology Brno
http://www.webmuseen.de/ISSOM

or
mailto: [log in to unmask]
http://www.fi.muni.cz/mzm