From:
Kathy Mancuso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:21:02 -0500
Sounds like a great session idea--I look forward to attending that one!

Not that far ahead . . . only 5 months for SPC sponsorship and 8 without.

Just to clarify, the TEENMUSE listserv people are also hoping to have a
session at AAM 2002 on teenagers in museums--we haven't decided exactly how
to focus it yet.  We might try for COMPT, DivCo, CARE, or EdCom
sponsorship, depending on how we do this.  So, if you have experience
planning sessions and would like to work with us, or experiences/programs
you'd like to share with the world, please come join us--mail me at

Kathy Mancuso