From:
Carrie Van Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:41:35 -0400
I work at the Chicago History Museum (formerly the Chicago Historical
Society) which has a very active research center for both the public and
scholars. Because the Museum has been closed for a year due to a complete
building renovation, there will be changes in regards to our admission
fees, etc. that take place upon re-opening.
I believe that we will begin charging visitors a $12 annual fee to use the
research center, whereas in the past it was free. I'm not sure if there
will be student reductions, but I'm sure all the information will be
posted on our website after the re-opening.

Carrie Van Horn
Conservation Technician
Chicago History Museum
1601 North Clark Street