From:
lmoreton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:22:53 -0400
Hello List,

We are investigating new windows for a building just about to undergo rennovation. It is a historic structure. The building preservation side of the issue want to re-create the building exactly as it would have looked when in use. This includes a long wall of very tall windows on one side. The building is going to be used as a museum. We are investigating the various types of glass available and what each kind of glass can do in terms of light and heat reduction. One question posed by the glass people is, what is the "damage function number" we as museum people need to meet? Can anyone advise me on this?

Also, can anyone recommend vendors if you have already tackled this problem?

Thank you in advance. Lydia Moreton

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.chsgeorgia.org