From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:50:54 -0700
Let's just set the record straight.

Kabwe Tuskers is the person who has privately
harrassed me about every comment I have made since
February and we talked about alcoholism.  He has tried
twice now on list to get the group to censure me to no
avail.  He posted my real name about two weeks ago
which was silly because it's clearly evident in the
archives.

Kabwe is another poster who doesn't want to reveal his
real identity for whatever reason.  He is, according
to him, a long-time user who despises me and what I
say.  So it comes as no surprise that there are
comments.

His email account was closed on hotmail, and he has
now reinvented himself with another that closely
parallels for the express purpose of pursuing me.

It's probably best that the list not engage with him
on these kinds of attacks.  It only gives him the sick
attention he seeks.

I'm inclined to think he may be "a competitor" who
markets his skills and finds services for free to be a
threat.  Nonetheless, it's not in the interests of the
list to have a flame war, and I intend to disengage to
the greatest extent possible.

As with other posts to this extent, I have saved
evidence.  This person has chased me to three email
accounts with his bile.  He deserves no more credible
answer than an outing.

Gayle Montgomery

--- Laura West <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Well, I for one, encourage IndigoNights to continue
> her comments, and I
> appreciate them. Thanks to her, we are much enriched
> on this list. Since you
> probably do not appreciate my comment either, you
> don't have to bother to
> point it out, Kabwe Tuskers. Let's just agree to
> disagree.
>
> Laura West

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414