From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:26:06 -0800
In addition to normal staff training in emergency
procedures, including hands-on activities such as
actual use of fire extinguishers, Pittsburgh's
original Buhl Planetarium and Institute of Popular
Science provided an opportunity for all staff members
to be trained, and receive certification from the
American Red Cross, for Cardiopulmonary Resusitation
[CPR]. You can arrange with the Red Cross to have an
instructor come to your institution and teach CPR and
other first-aid courses.

gaw