From:
David Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:06:51 -0600
Contact Facultad de Medicina at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
(UNAM) probablY through their web page
(http://www.facmed.unam.mx/deptos/anatomia/anato.html).  I studied there,
and I know they have a huge image database available for the students (CAT,
Rx, etc).  Contact Dr. Joaquín Reyes Téllez-Girón

David Hernández
Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Monterrey