From:
Gayle Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:53:42 -0700
If you do, I want to know about it. I have a four and a half year old granddaughter who can now assemble the map of the United States in about 4-1/2. Minutes, can tell you about the sad tale of Vincent Van Gogh but knows to look for the yellows and blues he paired in his works, and just today assembled Boticelli's Birth of Venus and one of Monet's works involving Camille using Art Puzzles while Grandma worked from home, all done while exploring the iPad. If I could afford another, she would have her own. So easy to use, easy to train how to care for, and good for countless hours of knowledge transfer if you know where to look. She asks for it every time we are together. Cannot praise it enough!

Sent from my iPad