From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 13:56:38 -0500
Hello Nancy,

Whoa!  Perhaps you missed the question that triggered this entire
thread?  [You can look back in the archive:
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/archives/museum-l.html.]  The question was
essentially, how do museums deal with breastfeeding mothers?  It's an
innocent, quite important question for museums to consider.

Evidently, you are not shy about stating your opinions.  To match, you
ought to be respectful and understanding when other people express their
opinions.  That's part of being a member of a list serve or e-community.

Sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Visitor & Volunteer Services Coordinator @ Joslyn Art Museum
Soon to be relocating for different employment.  I'll remain on
Museum-L.