From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 17:38:44 +0000
One of the characters on the TV show Friends works at the AMNH in New
York (though I don't know if the museum is ever named as such). On the
episode last night he and his girlfriend mated in one of the displays
and awoke to a group of Catholic School children, with a nun and a
priest, viewing them.

The exhibit looked pretty shoddy though it did give a certain dash to
the field of paleontology (I think he's a paleontologist). Does anyone
know if the museum is involved with the show?

I seem to remember a recent commercial where a cleaning lady mistakenly
vacuums up moon dust displayed in the main hall as well.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com