From:
John Howes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 07:50:26 +0000
>Anita Mills wrote
>Also, don't forget your option, if it's a later model Mac, to run in a
>"virtual memory" mode, where RAM is borrowed from unused hard
>drive memory as needed!

I'm not sure this will help, but when I used to have my old Mac, I had a
copy of RAM doubler which, I seem to remember, cos about 50 pounds.The
point is, that the thing worked.
Basically,it managed the memory better than the Mac  does.

I think that I am right in saying, that if a programme was allocated a
certain amount of memory, but didn't actually use that memory, RAM Doubler
would 'borrow' it.

Anyway, by using this (or other programmes like it) you might be able to
run Netscape as well as other software.

John Howes