From:
Laurie McDonough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:18:15 -0700
Hello,

I've been listening in on this list for about a month
and have found it enjoyable and interesting.  Right
now I am working on development of an evaluation tool
for our teachers, for classroom programs, camps or
field experiences.  I would love to hear of any
websites with evaluation information specific to the
informal teacher, any book references or personal
experiences you may have.

Thanks!

Laurie McDonough
Director of Education, Immersion Institute
Mystic Aquarium & Institute for Exploration
Mystic, CT  06355
860-572-5955 x206