From:
Anna Castillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 08:29:12 -0500
Jennifer,

The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art has done some great work with high
school students and computers.  And from my neck of the plains, the Salina
Art Center (SAlina, Kansas) has been trying to integrate computers into its
everyday educational operations and doing it well.
Hope this helps!

At 10:35 PM 5/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>   I'm doing some research on the use of technology (more specifically
>computers) in museum education.  I am mostly interested in it's use in art
>museums but other about it's use in other settings may also be helpful.  If
>anyone could direct me to any resources on the subject (on the internet or
>otherwise) or if you are willing to share you're experiences it would be
>greatly appreciated.
>
>Jennifer Blair

Anna M. Castillo
Associate Curator for Public Programs