From:
Kay Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 21:51:25 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Kay Lancaster wrote:

>Ed Muskie has put up an excellent web site on ADA and compliance issues,
>with explanations.  See  http://muskie2.usmacs.maine.edu/~csdispol/infodoc.htm

Sorry, I gave an invalid address.  Please try:

http://www.musk.usm.maine.edu/~cdispol/INFODOC.htm

I also apologize for making two such similar postings; my software told
me both posts had failed.  Obviously, it lies!

I also referenced a study on costs of accessibility in the workplace.
That's the Annenberg study of Sears' experience with ADA.  97% of the
workers who self-identified themselves as having some disability covered
by ADA required no special accomodations, or accomodations with costs of
$0.  The average cost to Sears of an ADA accomodation was $121 and change.
The study is available on the web at the Annenberg site.

Kay Lancaster    [log in to unmask]