From:
Martha Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:51:35 -0400
Our objects conservator, Spencer Waldron, has used Cellugel on several
leather objects with dry rot (luggage, books), and he has been extremely
pleased with the product.  I had gotten a sample of it at AAM a few years
ago, and he liked it so much he ordered the full size.  It really works
beautifully.

Martha Battle Jackson
Registrar
North Carolina Historic Sites
4620 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4620
(919) 733-7862, ext. 232; Fax: (919) 733-9515

E-mail correspondence to and from this sender may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.  The
views expressed by the sender may not reflect those of my agency.