From:
LShearin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 13:24:41 -0400
reference to NC State Universoty in Raleigh.  In the history department
under the graduate programs there is a concentration in archival
management and applied history.  Contact Professor John David Smith at
NCSU for more information.  I did my minor concentration in Applied
History and my major concentration in an education area.  TheTextile
School might allow someone to take degrees inboth areas.