From:
Kevin Coffee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:13:03 GMT
The major manufacturers of acrylic and polycarbonate (sheet, cast,
extruded, whatever) publish technical sheets that describe all sorts
of things, including the care and feeding of their products (e.g.
cleaning). Lucite is DuPont's tradename for acrylic products. I would
think the local business-to-business yellow pages would turn up a few
suppliers - any of which should be able to provide detailed
instructions.

Hope this helps...

-K

On 01/21/98, Megan Bryant wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone on the list could help me with something.
We

--
Kevin Coffee <[log in to unmask]>
Chicago Academy of Sciences <[log in to unmask]>