From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 07:21:43 -0400
Oh, dear? Is Eileen Mott the only other Frank Lovejoy fan out there?

The quotation is from the movie "Strategic Air Command" in which he
plays the commanding general of SAC. Not a terribly memorable movie,
with June Allison playing June Allison, James Stewart playing a log,
lots of cameo bit roles, BUT ! some of the most beautiful sequences in
aerial cinematography ever produced.

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Program Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
  Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]