From:
安井 亮 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 20:23:00 +0900
Dear Colleagues,
Happy New Year! Best wishes for you and every body!

Currently I am working on a project to develop an educational program for a ne
w public museum specialized in Sand Dunes. This museum which will be establish
 by the local government of Tottori Prefecture, Japan in the year 2001. The mu
seum will be located in a large strip of sand dune (length 16 km, max width 2
km) which streches along the shore of the Japan Sea. I am gathering informatio
n of educational services tailored specificlly on sand and sand dunes as essen
tial resources to develop the future programs. Information  on any aspects of
the sand or sand dune (ie. natural history, geology, sand art, hydraulic, etc.
) is most wellcome.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours very truly,

YASUI Ryo
Museum Media Coordinator
Hyfong Inc.
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
fax: (+81) 427-36-5916
postal address: 2-15-2-303, Tsurukawa, Machida 195, Japan.