From:
Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 1997 10:39:56 -0500
Jay, reply gets your message out to the entire list, just like this
one. If you want to reply to one individual you have to take the time
and trouble to address it to them at their address. I'm sending this
note the quick and easy way because it seems there are many people
who have the same illusion you do that the replies they are sending
to one person aren't arriving in the mail of all of us.
Mary Day Kent, University of Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia, Pa.