From:
Elizabeth Licata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:58:15 -0500
Sandra L. Harris wrote:

> Many thanks to all who have sent me materials about curriculum based
> educational programs. After all my reading I have another question: Which
> museums currently have teacher training programs which award inservice
> training hours/credit? Also- are there programs which offer class credit
> for students doing projects/internships at the secondary level?
> Thanks!
>
> Sandra L. Harris
> Arizona Capitol Museum
> 1700 W. Washington
> Phoenix, AZ. 85007
> (602) 542-4342 office
> (602) 542-4690 fax

Our Arts-in-Education program offers workshops which award inservice
training hours/credit. We have a different series each year-usually
about 5-8 workshops, each 3 hours (that's what they need). They are
usually related to current exhibitions or our folk arts program and
are offered to all teachers regardless of discipline/age level. E-mail
me off-list for more info.

Elizabeth Licata
Exhibitions Curator
Castellani Art Museum