From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 1994 08:19:44 CDT
different mail reading programs.  My own institution imposes some type of
program that provides me a list of names of senders, dates, and the subject
line.  Consequently for me, I'm somewhat a bear about the SUBJECT line being
explicit that I can quickly delete those that I don't want to read.  THAT, I
believe is the time-saver in scanning e-mail.

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
University of West Florida, Pensacola