From:
Owen Glendening <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 13:50:36 -0400
Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: MUSEUM-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 12:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MUSEUM-L Digest - 9 Sep 2010 to 10 Sep 2010 (#2010-241)

Topics of the day:

  1. Last Chance! $299 Annual Meeting Rate
  2. Contract Outreach Instructors
  3. Corporate Membership Questions
  4. Call for Presentations
  5. Deductible Amounts for Museum Memberships (2)
  6. Hanging drapes in historic site
  7. Job posting- Historic Jamestowne Director of Public Programs and
     Operations
  8. Job Posting-Director of Development for Preservation Virginia
  9. Upcoming Program: Yes Please! The Art of Etiquette
 10. Director of Education - Cedar Rapids, Iowa